14' Dual Pass Finned Cooler
Compact all aluminum Heat Sink cooler uses both external and internal fins to maximize heat transfer. With just a 3” diameter it can be mounted in a variety of locations and the universal design can be used to cool a wide variety of components. This model is a dual pass, meaning fluid goes in and ou both on the same end. Perfect for fuel and power steering applications, this powerful little heat exchanger can also be used to cool engine oil and transmission fluid in light duty applications. Includes hose barbs.
- Aluminum heat sink design produces high heat transfer
- External & internal heat dissipating fins
- Compact 3" diameter to fit most frame rails
- Dual pass cooler design
- 1/4" NPT inlets
- 3/8" hose barb fittings included
- All Derale coolers are rated at 250 psi working pressure, 300 psi burst strength
- Cooler style: Heat Sink
- Construction: Aluminum
- Inlet size: Dual 1/4" NPT
- Fitting size: 3/8" barb
- Length: 14-1/4"
- Width: 2-3/16"
- Depth: 3-1/4"
- Mounting: 13-5/8" x 1-3/8"
- Capacity: 14 ounces