20" Finned Cooler
Compact all aluminum Heat Sink cooler uses both external and internal fins to maximize heat transfer. With just a 3” diameter it can be mounted in a variety of locations and the universal design can be used to cool a wide variety of components. This model is a single pass, meaning fluid goes in one side and comes out the other. Perfect for power steering applications, this powerful little heat exchanger can also be used to cool engine oil and transmission fluid in light duty applications. Includes hose barbs.
- Aluminum heat sink design Features internal and external heat dissipating fins for high heat transfer
- Stamped Turbulator has been added for increased efficiency
- Removable brackets allow cooler to be clocked
- Clear anodized finish
- Hardware kit includes aluminum hose barbs fittings
- Compact 3" diameter to fit most frame rails
- Single pass cooler design
- 3/8" hose barb fittings included
- All Derale coolers are rated at 250 psi working pressure, 300 psi burst strength
- Cooler style: Heat Sink
- Construction: Aluminum
- Inlet size: Single 1/2" NPT
- Fitting size: 3/8" hose barb
- Length: 20-1/4"
- Width: 2-3/16"
- Depth: 3-1/4"
- Mounting: 19-5/8" x 1-3/8"
- Capacity: 22 ounces