DKGecu DCT Controller
The most straightforward way to control the amazing BMW 7-speed DCT transmission in any vehicle. Shifts using the DKGecu are seamless and happen in under 80ms. The dual clutch transmission is also extremely strong and can hold 750 ft/lbs on stock clutches using this controller. It is capable of much more using upgraded clutches.
Wiring is simple, and detailed instructions are included. Basically you are hot wiring directly to the shift solenoids and a few sensors through the removable side panel of the transmission. Shift strategy requires only upshift, downshift and nuetral switch signals.
The DKGecu is capable of running completely standalone, with no connection to the engine! This means it will work in a carburated Hot Rod, a oem style street car, or in a car with an aftermarket ecu. For best results we recommend connecting at least RPM, TPS and shiftcut signal for more control via the adjustable tables.
With the latest firmware (you are able to update the firmware at home with a PC) includes some great features like:
- E-clutch control, use your clutch pedal just like in a regular manual transmission! (0-5v signal) for clutch kicks or burnouts
- Launch control mode (Adjustable)
- Auto clutch on/off modes (on/off switch input)
- Different shift modes (on/off switch input)
- Full clutch pressure application for more torque capacity on stock clutches, much more than OEM limit
- All shift parameters are fully adjustable with a PC and the included USB cable
- Downshift throttle blip (not mandatory, adjustable GND signal)
- Upshift shiftcut signal (adjustable GND signal)
- Upshift throttle/torque reduce signal (adjustable GND signal)
- Go to neutral from any gear
- Go to last selected gear, from neutral (not available for reverse gear)
- Use any shifter and/or paddles (as long as they are micro switch type), or control shifts with your engine ECU (Ground input)
- Backup drive mode: If there should be a problem you can still drive home (in most cases)
- Fault codes shown directly in the gear indicator display, great if you don't have a PC at hand
And much much more! Email or call us with any questions