E36 Axle and Stub Upgrade
- BMW M3 Option: Outer BMW stubs with matching axles for E36 M3 trailing arms and diff
- Ford 8.8 Option: Outer BMW stubs and 31 spline inner 8.8 stubs
The all new SLG/G-Force axle kit is a cut above anything else on the market. The kits either are a direct replacement for factory half-shafts or optioned to be matched for a 31 spline Ford 8.8 differential. They are designed for cars with everything from mild “bolt-ons” ripped on the street, to those running superchargers and turbsk'is down the strip or drifting around a banked oval.
- The axles feature an upgraded 31-spline axle bar and 31-spline billet machined CV joints. The additional splines offer more spline engagement and allow for larger diameter axle bars equaling unparalleled strength.
In addition to more spline engagement the billet machined 31-spline CV’s provide more travel and increased operating angle than OEM CV joints. They also provide a significant increase in wear characteristics and durability over standard 108mm CV's commonly found in axle upgrades.
Machined from a single piece of billet steel, our stubs are definitely the strongest around; and also include an ABS trigger wheel to function like factory. Follow the video link to see how to install seals and stubs into your Ford 8.8 Video Link
In addition to increased strength, the axles feature anti-wheel hop technology. Originally brought to market by GM several years ago, our axles feature this same technology and offer a significant reduction in hop during hard launches.
Because these axles are hand built in the USA we carefully control each process, hand-build each axle assembly, and only use premium materials. Because of these measures, we trust these axles for life and offer a lifetime warranty.
- ABS Trigger Wheel
- Anti-Wheel Hop Technology
- Direct Bolt-In Fit and Finish
- 31 Spline Severe-Duty CV’s
- 1-Piece Inner and Outer Stubs
- Aircraft Grade Certified Alloys
- Powder Coated Axles For Corrosion Protection
- Black e-coat finish on inner and outer stubs to protect against harsh conditions without impeding spline engagement
Looking for something more? Take a look at our Outlaw upgrade: Featuring an upgraded CV and components, the Outlaw CV maintains a 108mm design but features an upgraded alloy on the billet machined internals. Each CV also receive an isotropic surface finish for a mirror like polish. The surface finishing provides smoother operation for the CV joint which dramatically reduces heat, premature wear and aides in grease migration. In addition, each Outlaw axle uses premium ARP fasteners for the industry’s strongest CV axle bolts.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
SLG backs all axles with a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty is limited to stubs and axle bars only. CV’s and CV boots are considered a wear-item and carry a limited 1-year warranty. Warranty is transferable, but restrictions for transfer of ownership do apply. For more details on the warranty, visit us here: https://gforce1320.com/warranty/