If your getting serious, these are a great value. Some of the best suspension engineers in the world work at KW and it shows. They are able to bend physics and create a system that not only is great on the track but also comfortable on the street.
The KW Variant 2 Coilover System is intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to one‘s own driving preferences.
* Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound
* Inox-line stainless steel technology at no additional charge
* Individually height adjustable
* German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
* High-quality components for long life
* Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
* Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
Front Lowering: 0.8-1.5in (20-40mm)
Rear Lowering: 0.8-1.5in (20-40mm)
Spring Rate (F/R): Progressive