Billet BMW DCT Pans
Our flagship pan, the "Big Momma", is a piece of art built in the USA to exating standards. It is designed and milled from billet 6061 aerospace aluminum. The gold/black anodizing (Your choice) helps stop any possible corrosion, and looks amazing!
Overall height of the "Big Momma" is 2.25" compared to the OEM pan which is 1.25" at its deepest point. Holds 3000mL of fluid compared to stock opan which holds 1150mL.
The "Big Momma" pan features:
- Reusable Viton O-Ring gasket. No more leaks or expensive OEM gasket replacements!
- Flush mount drain plug with magnet- No more leaky OEM plastic plug and you get to remove/inspect metal particles on each oil change without having to drop the pan to inspect the OEM magnet which is held in by hardware that can come loose in competitors pans
- Stainless mounting hardware included
- Huge cooling fins both inside and out for maximum heat dissipation
- Large fins inside the pan to act as a pan baffle to reduce aeration during hard braking, acceleration and cornering
- Threaded boles in the bottom so you can screw in hardware and slide the transmission on the ground without damaging the pan
- 3 different bosses of proper thickness to tap and thread to suit any ports or temp sensors required
The "Mini-Me" Pan we offer is very close to the same size as the OEM pan, for maximum ground clearance. This is great for small cars with the DCT swap. It has all the same features as the "Big-Momma" except features a bullnose finish inside and out for increased surface area to maximize cooling capacity without decreasing ground clearance with fins. Holds 1500mL of fluid compared to 1150mL in the factory pan, all without going past the factory 1.25" depth.