The original BMW Dual Caliper solution! This dual caliper bracket kit is the easiest and least intrusive way to install a true Formula Drift style secondary/dual rear caliper setup for hydraulic handbraking; aka making mad skids! Don’t use an in-line system which can lead to constantly changing brake bias and pedal feel. Use this for consistent and reliable sideways action!
Our brackets are designed by professional automotive engineers in the USA to be as strong as possible with no compromises, are manufactured in our own machine shop out of aerospace-grade 6061 aluminum, use ARP hardware, and are all shipped directly from our door to yours. No BS, we stand by our product no matter what as we create it from start to finish. Feel free to reach out with any questions during your build.
With this kit you can install a hydraulic handbrake for epic drift entries, controlled slides in rallies and tight corners in autocross- all with just a few simple bolt on parts.
E9X M3 models are designed for:
- Wilwood Forged Narrow Dynalite calipers, such as 120-15255
All brackets feature the following:
- Billet aerospace 6061 aluminum construction
- Gold Anodizing
- ARP Hardware for connection to trailing arm, and 12.9 hardware found in other locations
- Allows for use of factory wheel speed/ABS sensors
- Does not require the removal of axle, hub, or wheel bearing to install, unlike comparable products
- Requires removal of dust shield and factory e-brake system
E9X M3 Dual Caliper Bracket Kit
- Remove caliper and rotor.
- Remove factory e-brake shoes, mechanisms, and cables. May be necessary to cut cables and punch it out of the trailing arm from the backside.
- Unbolt the dust shield and cut it, so you are able to bend it around the hub and remove it from the vehicle.
- Clean the trailing arm to remove rust and uneven surfaces.
- Bolt up the billet bracket to the trailing arm, using blue Loctite on the ARP hardware.
- Install the 10mm allen head screw into the bracket from the backside of the trailing arm, through the factory e-brake cable hole.
- Install brake rotor
- Reinstall primary caliper in factory location, and install secondary caliper to the bracket.
- Do mad skids!
Due to the intended use of high performance products, Seems Legit Garage, LLC. ("SLG”) products and each part thereof, are sold "AS IS” and with all faults. To the fullest extent allowed by law, SLG Racing Products makes NO written, oral, expressed, or implied statement of warranty or guarantee on any product or part sold. SLG will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages, including but not limited to, damage, injury, loss of life, loss of property or equipment, loss of profits or revenue, or claims from any individual or entity arising from the use of any SLG product.
RACING IS A DANGEROUS ACTIVITY AND PURCHASERS OF SLG PRODUCTS ACKNOWLEDGE THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED. SLG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT ITS PRODUCTS CAN REDUCE OR ELIMINATE ANY SUCH RISK. SLG products are NOT FOR STREET, HIGHWAY, OR AIRCRAFT USE and are intended ONLY for race vehicles operated on closed-course facilities or race tracks with appropriate supervision of qualified technicians or mechanics to ensure that the safety needs of the race driver and others are met. SLG products could be combined with other products or parts which may not be suitable and could adversely affect performance of other race parts or the vehicle. The user shall determine the ultimate suitability and safety of the product for its intended use, and the user assumes all responsibility and risk in connection therewith.