The CSF E9X M3 Triple-Pass Radiator is the ultimate cooling solution for race and high-performance s65-based M3s, including high cooling demands found in forced induction and high-power NA power plants.
This high-efficiency, all-aluminum radiator features an industry-leading core design with CSF's exclusive B-Tube technology along with an ultra-efficient 6.5mm multi-louvered fin height design.
To further the cooling efficiency, the integrated three-pass flow system guarantees the lowest possible outlet temperatures of any upgraded cooling system available for the platform today. Lab tested using CSF's in-house wind tunnel showed heat rejection results approximately 20% more efficient than the OEM unit - enough to keep coolant temperatures fully stabilized during the most demanding driving and high-ambient-temperature conditions.
Two-row 42mm core (dual core) featuring CSF's exclusive B-tube technology Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 6.5mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
Triple-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator three times before exiting, creating the lowest outlet temperatures possible.
- CNC-machined "quick-connect" inlet/outlet connections
- CNC-machined brackets and fittings for superb fit and durability
- Light weight - only 12lbs
- All-aluminum drain plug
- Hand-polished mirror finish
- Drop-in fitment, requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all standard attached OEM components including "quick-connect" hoses, AC condenser, mounting brackets, and fan shroud
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (06-13) > M3